Alright, so my cousins tagged me on their blogs to do this, so here is some random information I’m sure you were all dying to know about me. : )
7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
1. Because of my inability to swallow pills, my family takes much pleasure in getting a handful of pills and then calling my name. I rush off to see what they want me for, and upon my arrival, they say “watch this Grace!” And proceed to swallow all their pills. It’s rather hilarious when you think about it…
2. I love to sing. Pretty sure I was born singing. : )
3. My younger siblings often call me “mom” accidentally–I’ll take that as a compliment.
4. I’ve never been bored in my life.
5. I love my family. That cannot be understated. My family is awesome.
6. When I get into it I really enjoy house cleaning.
7. Children often wrap thier arms around my legs and call themselves “Grace-leeches.” I absolutely adore little Grace-leeches. : )
Name your favorite color(s): Purple, blue, green, yellow, gold, pink, red, orange, silver, brown…you get the picture
Name your favorite song: When God is Near by the Wilds (but it’s so hard to pick a favorite!)
Name your favorite dessert: Pretty much any form of ice-cream, shakes, or smoothies…lemon bars and cookies are good too.
What is annoys to you: If I’m in the right mood, nothing. If I’m not in the right mood, almost anything.
When you are upset you: That varies…sometimes I clean, sometimes I pray and cry, sometimes I isolate myself, sometimes I talk to a parent…it really depends on what it upsetting me.
Your favorite animal: I don’t really have a favorite. I simply love seeing the creativity of my Creator in His creation. He astounds me.
Your biggest fear: That as I get older I will backslide and become a mediocre Christian. This is the last thing I want…I pray that as I grow older I will become even more in love and passionate about my Savior.
My best feature: The love of Christ radiating through me would probably be the best feature. It’s what can take a plain or even ugly girl radiate with beauty. But alas, I do not always allow His love to shine through me. Oh that people would see Him and not me.
Everyday Attitude: Effervescent.
What is perfection: Everything I am not, and everything that God is; which is why I’m trusting Him 100% for my salvation. (but a perfect day would consist of sunny weather and a picnic at the park, or a rainy day with hot tea, big blanket, and good book.
Guilty Pleasure: I suppose this is something that I enjoy and then later feel guilty for? Sleeping in?
I guess anyone who wants to do this.